I have been trying all week with my sister to win tickets to go see the band Lifehouse. We almost won a couple of times. In the end my good friend Amy won the tickets and I was able to go. We got to go to the soundcheck party and meet the band. I have seen lifehouse 3 times since they have come to Utah. This was my 4th time and I finally got to meet them in person and get a signed autograph. Pretty sweet night! It was such a fun experience. We were close to the stage and my friend got some great pics. Here are a few of them. The first one is of the lead singer Jason Wade. What a hottie!!!
This is a picture of me with Matt Nathanson He was one of the opening bands. I bought the cd and got an autograph.
The last picture is Amy and me with the band. Also we meet these really nice girls at the sound check party. They were included in our picture. A funny thing I realized last night was that I'm getting to old to stand in the big crowd for that long of a period of time. My friend and I got in my car and sat there for a minute for our legs to go back to normal. Good times! The evening was great and dreams really do come true. Thanks everyone for helping me to go and see LIFEHOUSE. 
3 comments:
I'm so jealous, but so happy! Sorry my winning streak ran out. But thanks to Amy she saved the day.
That sounds uber fun! You will have to add the picture to the shrine!
Oh I love Lifehouse! I am very jealous! It seems like they come here a lot and I somehow never ever hear about it. This needs to change.
Post a Comment