Ok another concert update. On Tuesday I got to go see Pussy cat dolls and Britney Spears with some of my friends. I thought Britney did a really good job. The shows theme was Circus because of Britney's new song. She had a whole circus act at the very beginning and throughout the show. There was some amazing talent there. Then Britney came out and did her thing. I took tons of pictures so enjoy the pictures and videos.
Pussy Cat Dolls
Britney
Some of the Circus Acts
Time for the show!
Favorite song and costume of the night. She sang "Everything" while on this umbrella. Kind of cool.
Kyle with his Korean Friends. Hey if you walk in front of a picture you will be included!
Pussy Cat Dolls
Britney
Womanizer
2 comments:
FOR reals you're going to have to get me into one of these free concerts that you keep going to when i come out in August! DANG! I love the PCD!!!
I would have loved to go to this concert! I like Britney. It looks like she put on a great show!
Post a Comment