I have a sister who wins everything. You name it she's won it. I decided to enter some contests online awhile ago. Well, as of today I have finally won something. I won 10 $20 gift certificates to lunch at Madeline's Steakhouse for my work. There was a contest on B 98.7 to win lunch for your whole office. I guess it's free lunch on me. YEA!!! Thanks B 98.7
8.24.2007
Free lunch here we come!
Posted by lpettey at 4:08 PM
Labels: Free Lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LINZI!!! I can't believe this, my Dad told me about it today, and I was rolling! I'm so jealous, sure...go win lunch for the office now that I'm gone. :)
Have fun!!
I can't believe I won it. I was so shocked.
WHAT??? Free Lunch - I STILL miss all the good stuff!!! Good for you Linzi - give your sister a little competition!! I just wish I had some of the Petty genes - it seems like you are all LUCKY!!
Miss ya!
sweet that Jane comments on your blog Linz..you should feel honored, she has never left comment on mine, then again she probably doesn't look at mine. :)
Post a Comment