BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9.03.2007

Fun Filled day of weddings

On Aug. 4th my dad and Sandy were sealed in the Jordan River Temple. It was such a beautiful day. It was a crazy day. The pics below are of two weddings that I was apart of the same day. First of the day started off with the wedding of my friend Trisha at the Salt Lake Temple. Then I headed to the Jordan River Temple for the wedding of my dad. Following all the temple trips I had that day I went to Trisha's wedding luncheon and finally her reception. It was a busy day, but I had a blast being around family and friends all day.

Can you feel the sister LOVE!

This is the whole family together.

This is the second wedding of the day.

Here is the gang hanging out at the wedding. I think the night was almost over. We got a little crazy, but had so much fun.

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

You look so pretty Linz.. Although I couldn't see the entire dress, it looks like it was perfect for the wedding. I'm glad you had a fun day.

marta said...

just gorgeous! wow, what a happy day. babies, weddings, what a busy bee you are! and is that mr. kyle i spy? how cute. you guys are the best. so glad i get to see you via blog.

Holly and Dave said...

congratulations to all the newlyweds! i love the picture of you and your sisters- you all look so cute and i love that you're so close.