Introducing Hudson. He was born on Aug. 22, 2007. He was 5lb 13oz and 20". Mother and the baby are doing great. I'll post more pics soon. I just thought this one is so cute. Guess he didn't really want to come early. Love it!!!
This is Brittany and Amber at the pool. They have taken swimming lessons for 2 years now and it's fun to see them be able to swim on their own. They love the water!!!
Here is Zack and Gavin at the swimming pool. Just eating a snack before they can go back in and swim. Also I took some cute pics of Zack. He fell asleep right in the middle of the floor. Must of been a rough day.
9.10.2007
Nieces and Nephews
Posted by lpettey at 12:00 PM
Labels: Nieces/Nephews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute pictures Linz.
Hudson looks darling, and I love the one of Zac asleep.
I'm sure you're everyone's favorite aunt.
oh they are so cute!! I love nieces and nephews!!! They are the greatest!!
tell lisa congratulations on the baby! he's such a little peanut, and the name hudson fits perfectly! all the nieces and nephews are so cute- aren't they so much fun?
Post a Comment