BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.12.2007

Look whose famous!


On Friday night I went to High School Musical at East high school. The movie was filmed there, so why not do the musical. The place was packed with people. I went early to save seats for my family and got my picture taken by the Deseret News. This picture was on the front page of the paper. Pretty neat! Of course, I had to be turned around while the picture was taken.

2 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

What a trooper- standing in line for the rest of the group~ at least you made the front page for it! yeah!

Whitney said...

Hi Linzi! This is Whitney (butler) Hawkins. I was randomly on your facebook page and saw you had a blog (is that stalker-ish?) I love reading blogs..its become my new hobby..weird, I know. Then I saw you had a link to mine which made me so excited :) so hopefully you don't mind if I add you to mine!

PS I LOVE HSM. Was East Highs version as good as the original?