BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.07.2008

Smallville


I'm officially addicted to the show Smallville. I watched it when it first came out in 2001, but didn't keep up with it. Now I'm back into it and bought season 1 and season 2. I never really buy tv series so I thought why not. It's a show I can watch again. The only problem is that I'm 7 seasons behind. YIKES!! I have a lot of catching up to do. Also it helps to have Tom Welling as Clark Kent. Don't mind watching him.

5 comments:

MollyEmma said...

100% agreement! He looks like a vampire!!!

jaci said...

Hi Linzi!
I'm so glad Lisa gave me your blog so we can keep in touch. You have such a fun blog! I hope all is going well with you. Happy blogging! Love, Jaci

Whitney said...

Oh my I love this show! It's been awhile since I've seen it! My brother got me hooked so I think I watched the first 5 1/2 seasons! Tom Welling definitely makes that easy!

Chism said...

I have never seen it.... maybe a viewing party.

KYLe said...

I can't say I have ever seen this show... and I didn't know he was superman... LONG LIVE FELICITY!!