I've always wanted to watch American Idol and see someone I know. Well, last night was my chance. The clip you can watch is of Eva Miller. When I was serving my mission in Florida I taught her the gospel. Let's just say she never committed herself to the gospel, she has her beliefs. Eva always wanted to be a star and last night was her chance. Enjoy!
2.06.2008
American Idol
Posted by lpettey at 9:15 AM
Labels: Eva and American Idol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Linz on posting a video. That was fun watching it with you. I can't believe you really knew her.
Oh! I would love to see someone I know on American Idol. How exciting! I watched but somehow missed her (Kyle was flipping between politics and AI all night) did she make it through?
Oh My Crazy! Do you think she acted "normal?" Or was she putting on an act? I have to say you are ultra cool and 2 degrees away from a hug from Simon!
Linzi, that video is awesome! Thank goodness she had on tights under that dress! WHEW!
Amy
Post a Comment