Ok, I found this new flavor of dr. pepper. I love all the drinks that have cherry flavor in it, not so much the vanilla. Anyway, I had to try the new flavor of dr. pepper called dr. pepper cherry chocolate. It's a limited edition one, therefore I had to try it. Let's just say it was not so good. It tasted like those chocolate cherries you get at Christmas time.
Now if you really want a good drink with flavor, try the Coke Zero Cherry. It's a lot better.
1.30.2008
Dr. Pepper-why so many flavors
Posted by lpettey at 2:22 PM
Labels: Favorite Drinks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cherry Coke would be better. Leave out the Zero. You know me about diet drinks though.
Not a big fan of Dr. Pepper, but it's on my list to try.
i agree- cherry and chocolate should NOT be mixed at all. and the only drink that should have chocolate in it is hot chocolate- NOT a soda pop. i'm behind you 100% on this one linz.
Post a Comment