This weekend I had to work at the sandy amphitheater for the show Richard Marx. I actually really like his songs, hold on to the night, endless summer nights, and right here waiting for you. I know cheesy. I found this picture of him when he was back in the 80's. Classic picture.
Now here is a picture of him now. He looks so much better and his singing sounds great.
Who are some of your favorite 80's singers?????
7 comments:
Tiffany. I loved her.
I love Soft Cell, because they helped with Pop Sensation, Rihanna's S.O.S. Also Paula Abdul had some good jams, and reminded me of the cold hearted snakes out there.
K, so old school? Tiffany, Wilson Phillips (lame, I know), & Ace of Base!!! Does that take you back or what?!?!
When i was last at the Sandy Ampitheater I saw the posters for Richard Marx coming. He actually looks a bit too skinny to me, but his hair is much better. I tried to get the people I was with to agree with me but no one knew who he was. Tragic I do say.
Hey ran into your blog this is A not so little not so much a Schrader girl. Any way hi. sounds like things are good.
THANKS LINZ - I am now a BIGGER Richard Marx fan - he was amazing- so were our seats! I was also a BIG Jody Watley fan - anyone remember her???
Post a Comment