BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.03.2008

It's Sandy Ampitheater Time Again!!!!

Hey friends just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be working at the sandy ampitheater this summer again. There are some pretty good shows happening. The first show is this friday night at 7. It's Ryan shupe and the rubber band. They put on a really good concert last year. Here is the link to Sandy ampitheater's upcoming shows. By the way don't buy tickets online at Smith Tix. They have a huge service charge. If you want tickets get them through the box office it's only a dollar charge.

2 comments:

Chism said...

WTG! But I think I lost my tickets, can I borrow yours? ;) You are sure to have a fun filled summer!

AMezNewz said...

So sad...you'll be so busy! Donna wants to maybe do something on Monday with us at her place...maybe we can meet her hubby.