BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9.08.2008

Life has been busy.....

Ok sorry it's been so long. I have some great pictures of what I've been up to lately. I just started back up at University of Utah and am loving it. I love all my classes. I get to work at a preschool up at the U on Thursdays with the 2 and 3 year olds. Man, am I tired after that class. I'm also proud of myself for using the trax system to get to school. It has been so nice to be able to study while riding trax. It is also a great place for people watching.....

Next event was Hudson's birthday party. He turned 1 and we had a great party at the park. He loved the gift his aunt shi shi gave him. I know I'm the best. I gave him a bouncy ball and a fake remote control for the tv (gift that mom wanted more)jk sista..... Here is a picture of him at the party with his favorite aunt.....


I think Hudson enjoyed his cake. YUMMY...... Glad I didn't have to clean him up.
I also went to the fair this past week. It has been a tradition in my family for along time. We go on opening night because it's way cheap. Also Lisa and Brett entered bread/cookies in the fair. Lisa won 4th place for her choc. chip/butterscotch cookies and 3rd for her pumpkin choc. chip bread. We had a great time. We had yummy scones and lemonade.


Last event was a 90210 party with some friends.I used to watch the old 90210. They have started the new generation of 90210. So far it is pretty good. Will see what comes of it.

3 comments:

Lisa P. said...

ok nice pictures thief!;) haha

Chism said...

Too much fun... now if only we could go to the real peach pit!

Holly and Dave said...

i love the fair! it's such a fun, all-american event!