On Tuesday I got the chance to go see So you think you can dance in concert. It was the top 10 from the show just like they do with American Idol. Every year I have wanted to go to this, but they never come here. So this year my co-worker and I went. I also met up with some friends. Thanks for the pics Brett. The concert was amazing and the dancing was incredible. I was so happy to be able to attend this year. I can't wait till next year. Next year I want to go see it live in California. Will see what I can do. Here are some fun pics from the concert.
This was my favorite dance with Katee and Josh. I love Bollywood dancing.
Here is Jon, Brett, and I with Katee's friend Natalie. I spotted her from across the room. She looked so familiar and then I realized that she was Katee's friend that almost made the top 20 for SYTYCD.

Here is Brett and I just being goofy after the show. We were waiting while Jon bought souvenirs.
This is gina, my coworker, and her mom.

If you watched this season of SYTYCD there was a song about money. The money had Nigel's face on it. So I went up to grab some Nigel money after the concert. To bad it wasn't real.....

The dancers. Apparently the 80's are back.
And finally Mr. Snuggle.
3 comments:
Did you find Mr. Snuggle to be at all creepy? Or was it just me?
i love that gina and her mom went. so funny!
miss you guys!
Girl! Cute page but where are all your links. I use you to see who has updated their blog! love ya
Post a Comment