BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.22.2009

California Trip!!!!!

In March I went to Disneyland with some friends. We found such a great deal we had to go. It was a week long trip filled with so many memories. Enjoy the pictures!

Here is us on the plane ready to go. It was so nice to fly instead of driving to California.


We decided it would be fun to go to the Crystal Cathedral. It is really a beautiful church.


At last minute I decided to bring my GPS system on the trip. This little device was such a lifesaver. We would of totally been lost if we didn't have it.



Of course no trip to California is complete without the yummy food of In N Out. So good!

Here is the view from our hotel. Disneyland was in view. You could see Tower of Terror from the roof. On the roof of the hotel it had a place to lay out and 2 hot tubes. One afternoon we went up there before dinner to just hangout and listen to our ipods. Very relaxing.

We were supposed to go to Jay Leno one day, but there were not enough seats so we had to wait 2 days later to go. Since we couldn't go to Jay Leno we decided to spend the day in LA. As we were driving we found the LA temple. We stopped and took some photos.




Here I am at Santa Monica Pier. Kind of a cloudy day, but it was fun to see Santa Monica.

Then we finally got to see Jay Leno and also Ellen. Jay Leno had Reese Witherspoon on. What a great actress. Since they couldn't get us in the day before for the Jay Leno show they gave us really great seats for the show. We were able to go up to Jay and shake his hand at the beginning of the show.
Then it was time for Ellen. I just love Ellen. She was so nice and fun to watch. The guest on that show was Noah Wyle from E.R.
Since Ellen loves to do games we played a guessing game with one of her guests. Ellen had to have her guest guess a word she was thinking of by giving clues. If the guest guessed the word correct we would get a $100 Lowe's gift card. Of course Noah Wyle got the correct word. Time to go to Lowe's and find something fun for the summertime.



I love Gossip Girl. Along the wall of Warner Brothers studios it has posters for movies or t.v. shows. Gossip girl was up there and the movie poster of 17 again. Two of my favorite things! They must of known I was coming.

Now it was time for Disneyland. Here we are on the tram to Disneyland. One of the days we went it was St. Patty's day so we all wore our green.



These pictures crack me up. We are on the Casey Jr. Train ride. I felt like I was stuck in one of those animal cracker boxes. The next picture is of us on Tower of Terror ride. Love that ride!


Also I needed a picture of the HSM parade!

In the month of March Laura, Kyle, and I had birthdays. So we printed off coupons for free desserts at restaurants that were in California. This was one of our desserts at Black Angus Steakhouse. Kyle and I also had gift cards to this restaurant. With our gift cards combined we were able to eat at Black Angus 3 times. Not to bad. Made the trip a lot cheaper.

Kyle's birthday was on one of the days we went to Disneyland. Laura got him this shirt to wear on his birthday. Everyone said happy birthday to him. It was great. For Kyle's b-day Brett made us reservations at one of the restaurants in Disneyland to have breakfast. They had some yummy food! Good choice Brett.


Just so everyone knows if it's your b-day you get free Tortia's from the Tortia Factory in California Adventure. Thanks Kyle for having a birthday!

This was the last day of our trip and of Disneyland. We were so tired. We got to Disneyland around 9:00 and didn't leave till 1:00a.m. We had to take a picture of how we felt at the end. Of course I have a little smile. I never take anything serious, but I love the picture.

0 comments: