So this week I took pictures off my camera. I realized I have had a lot of stuff I have done, but just not posted on my blog. So here are pictures to show you what has been going on. Then I will be completely up to date with my life. Finally! I just love not going to school this summer. So much more time to get caught up.
Since I am in the Quirrah Mountain temple district I got to go to the temple open house early. I was able to go with my family yesterday. It was so beautiful inside. Tons of beautiful wood, marble, and crystal that filled the temple.
The family
All the kids. The parking guy was bored so he took the kids on a little ride around the temple.
My dad and Sandy

Today I went to the graves with some of my family. I met Lisa and her family at my Grandpa and Grandma Johansen's grave. These are my mother's parents.
This picture would not turn out straight, but this is my Dad's fathers grave we went to visit. He died before I was born. My aunt Gayle put a snickers bar on the grave. That must of been his favorite candy. How fun!We also went to my mother's grave. I always love going to her grave. Even though my mom is not really there I still feel at peace when I am there. She was such a wonderful women. I am so privileged that she was my mother for 14 years of my life. My mother and I have the same laugh, so whenever I laugh I think of her. We had a lot of great moments together of laughing and talking. Love you mom!
My sister and I enjoying some Diet Coke with Mom.
5 comments:
looks like you're having fun! cute pictures.
p.s. yeah for no summer school!!
good ol diet coke with girta...heehee grethe.
beautiful family. ooooooooooo how sweet to see katie's bebe
hey where do you live? We are in the oquirrh mountain temple district too.
linzi i love your mom too. i think of her often- her laugh, her smile, and what an amazing woman she is. i know she's being the best grandma ever to my kids, just like she'd be doing here on earth. i feel blessed to have been a part of her life and i look forward to a reunion in the future. i love that you shared some diet coke together. love you.
Post a Comment