So I finally downloaded my pictures of what's been going on these past couple of weeks. I've been having so much fun this summer. It is flying by. Recently I went to the Splash pool in Daybreak with my sister and Sandy. The little kids loved it. We had a nice little picnic and then let the kids play in the water. Here are the pictures of them in the pool.
Look at that swimming move. I see the next Michael Phelps. lol
Hudson was done playing in the pool. So Nana and him went over to the swing set to play.
Then about 2 weeks ago I took Brittany and Amber to a free movie premier. I took them out to dinner and then off to the movie "Bandslam" We had such a good time dancing out to the music. Thanks girls for a fun night.
On Saturday night I got to tend all the little ones while the parents all enjoyed a night out. I decided it would be better to go out to eat then have the mess all at the sisters house. So off to Arctic Circle we went. We enjoyed dinner and playing on the play land. Amber and Brittany were such good helpers. They totally got all the kids sitting down to eat and even put on a plastic bib for Hudson. So cute!
Then it was off to a park to enjoy the good weather. Here is everyone on the tire swing. This is the best picture out of all of them I took. Trying to get all three little ones to smile can be a challenge.
Here is Gavin on the fire pole. He has never done it before. I showed him what to do and held him till he did it all by himself. Way to go Gavin! After that it was all he wanted to do

The beautiful girls Amy, Alyse, and I. We got to spend the whole day with Alyse on Thursday. We toured downtown and hung out at Gateway. Then we got blown away in the wind storm. That was one crazy storm last Thursday. We ended up going back to my house to chat and catch up. Then everyone came over for a lovely BBQ. It was a blast to reminisce of all the memories of Florida and to see what everyone has been up to lately. Thanks everyone for coming!
Then it was off to a park to enjoy the good weather. Here is everyone on the tire swing. This is the best picture out of all of them I took. Trying to get all three little ones to smile can be a challenge.
Here is Gavin on the fire pole. He has never done it before. I showed him what to do and held him till he did it all by himself. Way to go Gavin! After that it was all he wanted to do
Two weeks ago my friend from Tallahassee came in town. She now lives in Jersey England with her husband. I went over and was able to talk to her and see what is going on in her life. We all talked for 4 hours. It was so nice to catch up. So glad we were able to see each other.
A week later more visitors from Tallahassee came in town. There is (in the back) Michelle, Melissa, Amy, Alyse. (Bottom) Leslie and I. Michelle, Leslie, and Alyse all were in the singles ward where I served in Tally. Then there is Melissa who was my first companion in Tally. She was so great to serve with. Glad I got the opportunity to serve with her. Then there is Amy (my mission companion I wish I served with). I met her the last day of my mission and now we are best friends. Love all my Tally friends. Thanks for coming to visit!
Leslie and I. She lived in the singles ward where I served in. I loved being around her and getting to know her. She now lives here so I get to see her more often. YEA!
A week later more visitors from Tallahassee came in town. There is (in the back) Michelle, Melissa, Amy, Alyse. (Bottom) Leslie and I. Michelle, Leslie, and Alyse all were in the singles ward where I served in Tally. Then there is Melissa who was my first companion in Tally. She was so great to serve with. Glad I got the opportunity to serve with her. Then there is Amy (my mission companion I wish I served with). I met her the last day of my mission and now we are best friends. Love all my Tally friends. Thanks for coming to visit!
Leslie and I. She lived in the singles ward where I served in. I loved being around her and getting to know her. She now lives here so I get to see her more often. YEA!
The beautiful girls Amy, Alyse, and I. We got to spend the whole day with Alyse on Thursday. We toured downtown and hung out at Gateway. Then we got blown away in the wind storm. That was one crazy storm last Thursday. We ended up going back to my house to chat and catch up. Then everyone came over for a lovely BBQ. It was a blast to reminisce of all the memories of Florida and to see what everyone has been up to lately. Thanks everyone for coming!
Of course I was in charge of bringing boys to the BBQ. Zac and Robert made a special appearance.

4 comments:
You are the best aunt ever. thanks for always helping out. great pics:)
It looks like you've been having a great summer so far. I'm glad you were able to come to the luau the other night.
Wow! I can't believe how brave you are to take all those kids by yourself--I hope you treated yourself to a nice relaxing evening afterward!
YOu are so cute with the kids! It sounds like you have had a great summer! I've never been to that splash park but I should go, Robbie would love it!
Post a Comment