The other night I went and saw the premier of the movie "500 Days of Summer" It stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. It's a romantic comedy. I really liked the movie and will probably see it in the theater again. The movie is about Zooey not believing in true love and Joseph falls for her. Also it has a great soundtrack for the movie. Can't wait to see it again.
By the way when did Joseph Gordon-Levitt grow up? He was way cute in this movie. The 3rd rock from the sun days are over. Joseph and Zooey made a really cute couple in this movie.
I had to put this picture in to because Matthew Gubler was in the movie. He plays the friend to Joseph. Matthew is a great actor to. He is one of my favorite characters on Criminal Minds.
7.31.2009
500 days of summer
Posted by lpettey at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i am listening to soundtrack right now. i made kyle download for me. bitch. (it you have seen the movie you get the joke)
Post a Comment