Lifehouse is my favorite band. Yesterday they came out with their 4th CD titled "Who We Are". The first time I heard them was in high school. Their first CD came out in 2000. I've seen them in concert 3 times and each time it's better than the last. It's kind of funny that every time I've seen them in concert it's been for free. My sister loves to win on the radio, so each time we hear their coming she tries to win. I think she's done pretty good winning 3 out of 3. She's the best.
Check them out Lifehouse
Check them out Lifehouse




2 comments:
hi linz! wow, i found you through lori's site. it's so fun to see you via blog! i haven't listened to Lifehouse forever, but i love them and they remind me of the good ol' BHS days. hope all is well!
That post sure look neat Linz!, great composition. :)
I can't believe I sit next to you all day long, and didn't even know who your favorite band was. Happy to learn more about you!
Post a Comment