Yesterday was a whole day filled with SOCCER. It began with my nieces soccer game early in the morning. It is so much fun to watch them run around the field. Let's just say it's a good thing they wear shin guards.
Next soccer event was a whole 2 hours at a SelectHealth benefit at Murray Park. My sister and I took my niece and nephew to it. They had sports teams that play around UTAH. They had the Real Soccer Team, Lacrosse team, The Stingers (I think that is what they are called now), many radio stations, and of course a really fun jump roping group. They were really good. The best part of the day was to be in the SUN for the first time this SUMMER.
6.03.2007
SOCCER TIME!!
Posted by lpettey at 9:02 PM
Labels: SOCCER EVENTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sounds like fun! I'm sure you and Lisa "scored" lots of free stuff at the event, you lucky dogs.
Linzi, i love the blog, especially its title. it makes me happy to know that some traditions never die. you and your family look like you're having a great time enjoying the soccer extravaganza. Cant wait to see more!
Linzi, it's great to see that that nickname hasn't vanished yet. Do you remember what it stands for? It took me a while, but I just remembered. Sweet blog. Grape Holls! In a minute...
Post a Comment