What a great weekend I had with one of my best friends. We took a trip down to Vernal, UT to visit her family. We stayed with one of her cousins. I've never been there before so her cousin took us around town. We went hiking, walked around the dinosaur museum, hiked up a mountain to look at Indian writings, played at the lake, and went to a cemetery. Above are some fun pictures we took with all of us. It was nice to get away. I haven't been on a trip in a long time.
6.24.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This was a great weekend. It was so fun but went by way too fast! Thanks for coming with me and meeting all my family. The trip wouldn't have been the same with out you!!!
Looks fun Linz, I guess Vernal could be fun if you are hanging out with some cute boys.... :)
Post a Comment