5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting my license
2. Going on my first date for a school dance
3. Being in Laurels
4. Hanging out with friends in the rust mobile
5. Making funny music videos with friends
5 Things on my to-do list:
1. Study for school
2. Prepare my lesson for the 1st graders I will be teaching
3. Exercise
4. Watch shows on my dvr so I can delete them to save room for So you think you can dance. (I know I'm obsessed with the show)
5. Read the Host!
5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Anything with peanut butter in it
2. Key lime pie from Cafe Rio
3. Chex mix
4. Kind of craving watermelon
5. Snow cones..... Especially during this time of the year
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Use the money to pay for my school and not have to work.
2. Save some of it
3. Buy a house
4. Buy a bigger car
5. Pay off school debt.
5 bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Not having enough time for others. I need to be better at making time for others.
3. Saying things before I think it all the way through.
4. I have a little OCD about keeping things clean.
5. I text a lot
5 places I have lived:
1. Cottonwood Height, UT
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Tallahassee, FL
4. Navarre, FL
5. South Jordan, UT
5 people I tag:
Anyone on my list of friends!!!!
5.27.2008
Tagged
Posted by lpettey at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i like the info! it's funny to think about what life was like 10 years ago, and what it would possibly be like in another 10. just so you know, i share your love for So You Think You Can Dance- but they really need to come up with a better name for the show.
Post a Comment