BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.16.2008

It all began because of a Mouse

On Friday night I got to go see Disney on Ice with my nieces and sister. We had such a good time. We went to dinner at Yummy Costa Vida. Then walked through gateway. Lisa spotted a Hot Topic store with tons of Twilight stuff in it. Of course we had to stop. By the way that store has some crazy music. The music playing in there was no music I would listen to, but I had to look at the Twilight stuff. Here are some pictures we took from that store and the poster I bought on the right. 5 More days till Twilight.

Then we were off to the show. There were girls dressed up like the Disney princess. We had my nieces stand next to them. How weird of people to dress up, it's just like these kids that dressed up at the HSM 3 showing. Those were some crazy wildcats. Lol Anyway here are some pictures of the night. Thanks Brittany and Amber for going. Love you guys!!!!!

2 comments:

Alyse said...

I am SOO jealous that you got to see Disney on ice!!! Also, that picture of you kissing Edward looks like he's already to pucker up for ya! YEOW!!!! love ya!!!

twinky said...

Hey I am soooo Jealous of your Twilight parafanillia ( how do you freakin spell that?) in your room... Where do you get all of it? He is so dang cute.... Lisa wants me to say christmas?? ( Hint hint) whatever that means.. LOL