Ok so this was such an awesome concert. I think my sister Lisa made it fun for me. She has loved nkotb since they were first a band. It was fun to watch her get into the songs. We all had a blast. I went with a group of 8 people. We had all won tickets on the radio in the upper bowl of the E Center. When we arrived they told us to exchange our tickets for better seats since the show didn't sell out. We were so lucky. We all got to sit together and got lower bowl seats. I was really impressed on how well nkotb performed live. They had so much energy. There were tons of people dressed up in 80's attire. They had the huge pins for sell with the bands face on them. I bought a poster. Not really much more to say then NKOTB is back and I can't wait to see them again. Here are some fun pictures of the concert.
11.16.2008
NKOTB Concert
Lisa and I getting ready for NKOTB to come out.
Posted by lpettey at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so cool that you won the tickets! I was a big NKOTB fan the first time around because of my older cousin!
linz you havent blogged anything about twilight movie, i am shocked. i look like a ghost in my nkotb picture, scary.
linz, you need to get on and blog about all the fun stuff you've done lately, especially with your sis;) and the other sis;) love ya
ok I'm only leaving a comment because then it updates your list of peeps so I know whats new;)
Post a Comment