BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.12.2008

My sister, the winner of everything, won 4 tickets to Disney on Ice. I know it's weird to admit, but I'm so excited. I love going to Disney on ice and seeing all the Disney princess stories. Also I love seeing my niece's reaction to everything. They get so excited. I'm glad I get to go with them. Last year I won tickets to the Disney on ice High School Musical. I got to take my nieces and we had a blast. I'm so weird, but you all still love me. Who's your favorite Disney Princess??? Mine has to be Ariel, oh look she's in front. hmmmmmm! Must be the Hair!

This is Brett, Amber, Brittany, and I at the HSM on Ice last year. Go wildcats. What team? (you all know how the rest goes.) If not you need to get your head in the game. jk

3 comments:

Lisa P. said...

super cute pic! I'm so glad we're going together. I miss my shi shi:)

Chism said...

Good Times with Troy and Gabrielle and the nieces. Have you gone already to the show? How was it? Also I have to agree that seeing the magic of the show through the kids eyes might be the best part.

Amy @MoMomma said...

How FUN! We wanted to take Austin (he gets SO excited watching the commecrials!) - maybe next year!