My friends and I had a premier party for the band I'm in called Withering Poinsettia. It's all a joke, but it was a fun to put together a documentary of the band. The story is that the band broke up, I became the replacement bass guitar, then the band broke up again, and finally after 9 long months of being separated we are ready for a reunion tour. We had a lot of fun doing the video. Here are some picutures of the night from the premier party.

The band Lynelle, Ann, me, Amy, and Janna.
Serious band photo.
The fans Laura


Brett
Kyle
Assistant Band manager Patti

There were even some celebrities that were able to make an appearance. Zac Efron
Even Robert Pattinson
4 comments:
that was a fun night.
oh linzi you make me laugh
that was a craazzzyy night:)
ALways having tooooooooooooooo much fun. geeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
Post a Comment