BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.02.2009

GTU

I've probably posted about Good things utah before, but I went again with Sandy, Sisters, and niece Brittany. Lisa thought it would be fun to get everyone together to go see GTU on New Years Eve. Wednesday we went to the show and had to wait outside till it was time to go in. While we were waiting outside this van pulled up with a couple of young guys. I looked at them for a minute and noticed it's the new up and coming boy band V-factory. The show turned out great. I was also excited to meet the band. I'm a HSM fan and one of the members of the band, Jared, is dating Ashley Tisdale. It was funny when ,Jared, from the band said hi to Brittany and her friend. They were so excited. Also Brittany was put on the camera because her birthday was that week. She looked so nervous, but smiled for the camera.
The Group
Brittany and her friend Rachel
After the show we were able to get autographs and pictures with the band. I'm glad I got to go with the girls. We had a blast!
The band Asher, Jared, Nick, and Wesley. There is one more band member Nathan, but for some reason he couldn't come.

This is me and Karlee just being silly with the posters they have in the hallway of GTU. I'm with the smallville one and Karlee is with America's next top model.

4 comments:

metcalfruf said...

i saw you guys and it made me laugh. not because you looked funny, just because it IS funny.

Elmer said...

Fun! I didn't stay long enough at the NYE party to hear V Factory perform, but maybe I should've. Did you meet Ashley too?

Jeremy and Heidi said...

I went to GTU last year and it was fun--something different to do, for sure. Glad you had a show with fun guests. We forgot our camera, though!

Lisa P. said...

Hey, sorry I have to leave a comment to update your blog list:)