This week has been lots of fun. I saw a great movie, introduced to an evil scientist, found a new band I like, had a movie night with the family, went to the Draper Temple open house, and took the nieces to classic skating.
The movie I saw was The curious case of benjamin buttons. I was a little worried about seeing the movie because I heard it was 3 hours long. You never know with those movies if it will be a good 3 hours or the longest 3 hours of your life. I thought the movie was well done and Brad Pitt is smokin hot.Next part of the weekend is that my friend has been telling me about this show called Dr. Horrible. She knew the songs and thought it was a great movie. She received it in the mail and we had to watch it. I thought it was a great movie, very funny. Neil Patrick Harris plays Dr. Horrible and he is trying to get into the Evil League of Evils. The lyrics of the songs are hilarious. I ended up buying the dvd today.

Then on the radio on Friday I came across a song that I really liked. I found out that it is by the band The white tie affair, song Candle. Here is the music video. Also sorry about the girl in the video. I hate when they do music videos that really have nothing to do with the song.
On Saturday night it was a movie night with the family. Kris's husband is gone out of town for the guard and I stay with her while he's gone. We decided to go to dinner with my dad and sandy. Then we headed home and watched a movie in the Pettey's theater. We had a blast watching an older movie Gigi.
On Thursday I had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house with Kristine and Gavin. It was so beautiful inside and out. Before you go into the temple you watch a movie about temples and the a little history of draper. As I watched the video I could already feel the spirit. Then we went inside the temple. The design of that temple is amazing. The colors, woodwork, and furniture were absolute beautiful. I can't wait for the opportunity to go and do an endowment sessions there.
And finally Thursday night I took my nieces to classic skating for their school activity. The girls loved it. I had a wonderful time people watching. I saw an older man almost fall about 5 times. When he almost fell he looked around to make sure no one was watching. There were the young teen girls freaking out over the boys. The screaming alone was crazy. I felt like I was at the Miley Cyrus concert again.
Overall it was a great week and full of fun things I had the opportunity to do. Hopefully this week will be even better.
1 comments:
Wow I missed out:)
Post a Comment