This month I have been able to go to 2 concerts for Free. What could be better than that! At the beginning of February a friend and I won tickets to go see Katy Perry in concert. It was a pretty good concert. Katy was a lot better than I thought she was going to be. Here are some pictures from the night.
Katy Perry
Kitty Purry!
Now on to the concert I went to this morning. My friend brett won tickets to have breakfast with Elliott Yamin (american idol season 5 runner-up). He wasn't able to go so he gave the tickets to my friend amy and she took me. I have Elliott's first Cd and love it. There were only about 10 people that won tickets to meet him. He sang 4 songs for us, took pictures, and signed autographs. I was so impressed on how nice he was. He totally took the time to sign the autographs, especially when I had him sign a couple of cd covers for other friends. He also does really good singing live. The funny/scary part of the concert was this stocker girl that came from Michigan to see him. Amy said she has been at other concerts of Elliott when he was here in Utah. To go to meet Elliott you had to win on the radio. Well apparently not for her. She told the lady that she came all the way from Michigan to see him. They totally let her come with us. Crazy! Well she got her autograph and picture. She asked him for a huggie picture. He looked a little nervous. jk Then before she left she handed him a note. I wish I could see him open the letter that would of been so funny. Wow, what people will do for a celebrity..... Here are the pictures of the morning.
Elliott and I
Stocker Girl in the Beanie
Elliott YaminGetting in the car after almost being blown over by the wind. That was an insane wind storm.
5 comments:
Elliott, Katy, and Stalker OH MY!
Sounds like a typical Day in OZ. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Elliott seemed way down to earth on the radio. I think we could be best friends.
Great pics! I seriously love the wind blown hair:)
I didn't know she handed him a NOTE! ahahhahahahahahaha what a FREAK! She probably told him she loved him and to dump his girlfriend and to run away with him!
FAT CHANCE! I'm not giving him up. lol
you look gorgeous after being wind blown!
You want to know what my note said? Well I will tell you. It said this: Elliott, I think you are really hot. When I listen to your songs my heart begins to flutter. If you are interested I would love to give you a private tour of SLC and maybe afterwards I could show you around some of my own private digs. If you are good to go give me a double huggie sqeeze. Love Ya!
Post a Comment