Happy Birthday to me! My family has done it again. They surprised me with a Twilight themed birthday party. It was so much fun. We celebrated tonight with a wonderful dinner of roast, potatoes, salad, creamed corn, pretzel jello, and yummy rolls. My family invited some of my friends over for dinner/cake and ice cream. I got some wonderful gifts from my friends. The pictures below will show you. ENJOY!
The wonderful cake my sister Kris made for me!
The cute sign Brittany made for the front door.
The nieces and nephews helping with blowing out the candles.
Molly and I
Chris and Trisha
Molly and Amy
Bite me! Jk Molly!
Can't forget the sweethearts from Amy. They say the funniest things. Some say dazzle, live 4 ever, bite me, true love, and soul mate. Loved them Amy. Thanks!
Thanks everyone for a great birthday!
5 comments:
Wow you blogged about it already! I'm glad you had fun cuz I sure did! Happy Birthday sis!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOD FRIEND! HOPE ITS THE BEST DAY EVER!
Hey Happy Birthday. Sorry so late. I even had my phone alarm go off to remind me to call you but you were at work at the time. I thought I would remember later on but my mind is not all there sometimes. I want you to know that I love you and Happy Birthday. Have fun in California. I am jealous.
hey...i wasn't invited?? it's okay. too bad the movie didn't come out on dvd for your party...that would have been AWESOME FOR YOU!
Happy b-day! I think I would actually start looking forward to my b-days if my family gave me a huge party like that :)
Post a Comment