BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3.04.2009

What a Month!

Wow I haven't blogged in forever. Sorry about that. Life has been crazy with full-time school and work. I haven't even thought about blogging, but tonight I needed a break from studying so time to blog. This past month has been busy with concerts, staying with the nieces/nephews, and meeting an American idol runner-up.
First off I stayed with Kristine and kids while Jeff was away with the Guard. We had lots of fun. It's been forever since I lived there. It was nice to go back and hangout with everyone. I got to help Brittany with her homework, which will really help me prepare for being a teacher. Some of the math was hard. It has been forever since I have done elementary math. Let's just say that I'm glad Jeff is home to help her with the harder math!!! Other news with the nieces and nephews. I got to pick up Zack from his first day of preschool. He is just so little. Below is a picture of him with his backpack. He was so excited to go and wear his spider man pj's. They had a pj party for class. The teacher even dressed up in pj's and pigtails. What a way cute teacher!

Zac with his microscope he made

Zac with his backpack. The girls put his blanket in his bag so it's nice and big for him.


Gavin had to get a picture to!

After picking Zack up we took Gavin and Hudson to the park to play while Lisa was working. The boys are so cute playing together.
For some reason Hudson doesn't like going on the grass. We all of a sudden looked back and he was waiting there for someone to come get him.




Gavin to the rescue. What a great Cousin!

1 comments:

Lisa P. said...

oh how I love those kids!!!