BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.12.2009

Concerts, the zoo, sister's get together, and the 4th of July

I've been a slacker once again in blogging, but thought I would catch everyone up to what's been going on these past two months. First off I went to the No doubt concert with Paramore. It was so much fun. I took my friend for her birthday. Here are some pics from the night and videos (ok videos not working will try again later.)


The next concert was the Kelly Clarkson concert. We all had a blast in the rain dancing to Kelly.

Kelly Clarkson
The beautiful rainbows during the concert!




I thought the shirt this guy was wearing was hilarious.
My sister Kris and I took the kids to the Hogle Zoo.We had a wonderful time spending the day together. We're ready to ride the train. Btw the train wasn't worth the money, but still fun for the kids to ride a train.

The 4th of July! In the morning we had Amber's baptism followed by a BBQ as a family.
The beautiful Amber on her baptism day!Hudson just being cute.

Ready for the fireworks



And finally I had a get together with some of my missionary sisters. We had Julie and Kari in town during the 4th and decided to all get together.


Here is Julie. She was one of my favorite companions. We had a blast serving together. So good to see her.

Kelli and I. She is getting married in August so it was fun to finally meet her fiance. Congrats Kelli!Here is Keri and I. We were companions for a couple of transfers in Tally. She lives in Michigan so I haven't seen her since she got married a couple years ago. It was so nice to see her again and her beautiful family.Here is all of us that were able to come. We missed all those that weren't able to make it. Will see you all at the next one! Thanks guys for a fun night!

0 comments: