Ok so apparently it has been awhile since I have blogged. I have been busy with school and work. When I had free time I only wanted to sleep or just relax. Now that school is over for the semester I have a little time to catch up. So hold on there is a lot to cover. Now it is not going to be in any order. There is just too much to remember. I will first start off with going to the Miley Cyrus concert. Yes I went and had tons of fun. I went with my friends Brett, Trisha, and Liz. However, we did get hit from behind by the parents because we were to tall to be sitting in front of their children. Some people are so rude. Here are some pictures I got from the night.



In September a couple of us decided to enter some food items into the county fair. I wanted to make my cookies known as giggle cookies. I was so excited when I heard I got 2nd place. Whoo! I think I got like $5 or something. Lisa took 2nd in the Zucchini Bread competition. 1st place went to our friend Holly Watkins. Kind of funny! We all had a blast and I hope to do it again this year.

My giggle cookies with the M and M's on top!

Lisa's Bread

Holly's Bread
Then here is a couple of things put together with pictures. There is first Halloween. I got a picture of the boys in their costumes. We had dumbo and cowboys this year!


Hudson celebrated his birthday party at the park with family. We had yummy nemo cake make by Kristine and nemo tatoos!

Then I went down to I think Springville to watch Kristine run another half marathon. So proud of her. She will be running in the St. George Marathon this October. She's amazing.
1 comments:
Fun Memories! Miley can't be tamed.
I love their costumes. So cute!
Post a Comment