I finally graduated from the University of Utah in Human Growth and Development with an Emphasis in Early Childhood. It has been a long process, but well worth it. I still have my student teaching to do in the Fall and Spring, but I have my degree in Preschool as of right now.
Graduation was a wonderful day. My dad and sandy came with me in the morning for the commencement part. Then we went to lunch at a place called Moochies. From the outside it doesn't look that nice, but it was really good. They have philly sandwiches. It was delicious.
My dad and I. He looks so proud. :)

Sandy and I

My dad and Sandy being a little silly while waiting for the graduation to start.
After lunch we headed back up to the U of U for my individual class graduation. Kristine, Lisa, and all my nieces/nephews came to support me. My parents got me a beautiful purple lei to wear. My sisters gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I am so thankful for the love and support of my family during this time of me going to school. I could not have done it without them. Also my friends. When I needed a break from school I had wonderful friends to make me laugh and have a good time.
This is Arlee, Cherie, and me after we graduated. These girls are amazing. I had so much fun getting to know them at school. I could not have done it without them.

The nieces and nephews


3 comments:
Congratulations!!! Good job on getting your education finished.
That is so awesome! Congratulations :)
Congrats, Linz! That's wonderful!
Post a Comment