BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.10.2010

My friends wedding

My friends Kyle and Laura got married in August and I haven't had a chance to post some pictures of the event. It was a beautiful day. We had good times at the wedding showers, wedding dinner, wedding, and reception. I think it's best to show the pictures. Congrats to Kyle and Laura. Sorry it took me so long to post pictures. Thanks for letting me be apart of your special day!

Wedding Showers!




Gotta love Paradise Bakery and their designs in the soups!

The Wedding Dinner

The dinner was up at the U of U. It was so beautiful. The windows looked out over Salt Lake.


The Happy Couple

Brett with his niece


Kristy and I being silly


Laura and I

The girls



Chris and Trisha


The Reception at the Rose Shop!
Kyle and Brett gettin down!


Lisa on the wedding video! LOL

The Cake. They had a doughnut cake. Very Creative
I enjoyed it!


So did Nichole and Lisa.

Me with the couple
Kylee and meThis is the picture frame Lisa and I gave to Laura and Kyle for thier wedding. We took pictures during the morning. Then got them developed and put them into a frame by the time the reception started.

3 comments:

Lisa P. said...

good job linz!...take down the photo of me on the wedding video. thank you!

Chism said...

I love this post. Good times, great wedding, and amazing shot of Lisa in the video ;)

AMezNewz said...

That donut cake looked yummy. Loved the Pic of Lisa on the wedding video. HA HA