BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.09.2008

2 free movies in 2 days....

On wednesday I had the opportunity to go see the movie Forever Strong. It is not coming out till the Fall, but they have a free movie premier for it. It takes place in salt lake with the story of the Highland Rugby team. I relate the movie to Remember the Titans. It was such a good movie. It was fun to watch the movie and pick out all the places that were in Salt lake. Also Sean Ferris is the lead actor and he's a hottie! Then on thursday I went to the free movie premier for What happens in Vegas. It has Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. It was a well done movie. I was laughing pretty much the whole movie. So if you want a good movie to see this weekend I would say this is the one.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh man...I want to see that Vegas movie. :) For free...? lucky...