BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.12.2008

Scentsy

I love candles and have been a huge fan of Salt City Candles. (By the way my sisters sells them) Salt City candles have discontinued my favorite candle. I was sad this weekend because I burned the last of my candle. It lasted me I think 2 years. So sad. Anyway, about a month ago I was invited to a scentsy party and loved it. I found great flavors and I don't even have to lite a match to get the candle going. All you have to do is put the flavored wax in and turn on the light switch connected to the holder. It is so great. Yesterday I let the flavored wax burn and it made the house smell so nice. So if you want to try something different this is the way to go. I know 2 great people selling them if you want any. Let me know....

1 comments:

Chism said...

Rumor has it that they also can make you high! JK I enjoy the pleasant smell when I walk in the door as well!