BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.05.2008

Happy Birthday Amy!!!!

Today is my good friend Amy's birthday! We met the last day of her mission. She was always serving in areas of the mission that I was not in. I heard from my missionary companions that amy and I would get along. At the end of my mission I wanted to meet amy because I've heard a lot about her. I went to the mission home the night she left and got to talk to her for a little bit. She was so nice and I thought at that time it would be fun to hang out with her after I got home from my mission. A couple months after I got home amy was living with Donna and Cassie (other mission sisters). Donna and Amy started inviting me to watch American Idol. From there on we all became friends. That same year amy and I traveled back to Tallahassee Florida to visit the mission and go to one of our mission companions receptions . We had so much fun and got to know each other better. I am so glad that I got to know amy and build a wonderful friendship. She is a great travel friend. We have had some great times together. Thanks amy for being a great friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!! Catch up with ya later!!!!! ****AITB****

2 comments:

AMezNewz said...

Salute! LITB! lol Thanks friend for all the good times together! Man lets keep them rolling! Thanks for the presents and always being there for me. When is our next trip?

Paul C. Price3 said...

Linz you are the best

Keep up the good work

From your Bro PCP