BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.31.2008

A night of stars

Ok I'm so excited about this post. Most of you know that I love so you think you can dance or any dancing show out there. Last night my friend Amy and I decided to go see Mark Ballas and Derek Hough (from dancing with the stars) perform with their band. They have had a band for awhile, but have now been signed to Hollywood Records. This was a total last minute decision. We went to the concert and they had Alex Boye, David Osmond, and a girl named Jocelyn perform. Alex Boye was crazy. Here are some pictures I got of him and also of him singing apologize by One Republic. The one republic song was my favorite part.




Then David Osmond came out and sang some songs and he was pretty good. He is way cute by the way.
David Osmond

Jocelyn
After the 2 opening acts they had some dancer from Dancing with the stars come out. They were amazing for how old they were. They looked like they were about 15 or 16. I was really impressed and loved the dance they danced to.


Then came The Ballas Hough Band. I really didn't know what kind of music they would be playing, but it turned out great. The only problem was that they didn't perform until almost 11 and we were both getting so tired. Here is us trying to get some energy into us before the band came out.Then when the band came out the energy came out of no where and we had a blast. I was surprised at how well they did and that I can't wait till their cd comes out. I would totally buy it. After the performance they said they would hang out for a little bit. As I was looking around I spotted a couple people from so you think you can dance. There was Jaymes and Lacey Schwimmer from season 2 and Thayne from Season 4. I was in heaven. I have wanted to meet someone from So you think you can dance FOREVER. All of a sudden I look over and Derek Hough is coming out to meet people. They led him to the foyer area of the place and I couldn't get to him. Then I heard a girl say it's Lance Bass. I totally freaked out and followed the 14 year old girls to get a picture with him. He was so nice and let me get a picture with him. Then Lacey Schwimmer came out and I had to get a picture with her. And Jaymes came out had to get a picture with him. So I don't bore you I was able to get a picture with Derek and Mark too. Here are the pictures to prove it. It was such a CRAZY night. We got all our pictures in about 5 minutes. All these stars kept coming out. It was so much fun. I felt like a little kid again. So star strucked.
Lance Bass
Lacey Schwimmer

Jaymes
Derek Hough

Mark Ballas

4 comments:

Elmer said...

I love doing stuff like this...you should call me next time! Where did they perform?

Lisa P. said...

so fun! I guess I really should've gone with you guys that night:) You are now practically a celebrity yourself;)

Tewz said...

you guys have way too much fun!!!! i AM SO JEALOUS,.

maryirene said...

i swear i know jocelyn. do you remember her last name? fun to find your blog! looks like you had a great time!!