So Day 3 continued. It consisted of going to Santa Monica Pier and the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. We wanted to go hangout at one of the local beaches and I had been to the Santa Monica pier about a year ago. It was a great place. It has rides, places to eat, and a wonderful look at the ocean from above on the pier. Here are some pictures I took that day.
The ocean
More Ocean
Saw this on our way to the Wax Museum
Then we were off to Madame Tussauds. So many fun memories. We had a blast and pictures to prove it.
George Lopez
Carrie Underwood
Ryan Seacrest. They didn't do a very good job on him.
Britney when she was innocent
J LO
A close up Zac Efron
Zac and I
Justin Timberlake We were in this room forever. It had good music you could dance to.
Shakira
LOL
So Robert Pattinson is coming to the wax museum. They were getting him in a few weeks. How sad to have missed it.The end of day 3. This was probably my favorite day on the trip. We had great weather, fun tour at the Warner Brothers Studios, the beach, Wax Museum, and a really good dinner at Boston Market. They used to have them here, but no more. I love being able to go on vacation and eat at restaurants you used to have or never ate at before. It's the best.
Nest up. Tomorrow will be Vegas!
























The beautiful Nicole Kidman



4 comments:
I love the B. Spears. "She's not that innocent..."
Also the Ryan Seacrest looks like a scary neighbor...
MMM Boston Market! Super fun. I agree with Ryan Seacrest...he looked like he had a bad experience with plastic surgery. I guess he is plastic...ok wax. Does wax melt? What if you lit a cigaret...would they melt? I don't smoke, so now I just wonder....
That was the best day! I wish I could relive that day over and over. I never thought I could love gilmore girls even more! NOT TRUE! Just being there was magic and it was fun to experience it first hand, and know where they were and where they are filming.
I LOVE Jim Carrey. Thanks! And Gilmore Girls...
haha. great pics! i keep thinking the photographer guy is wax too, he just pops up on ya;)
Post a Comment