I can't believe how much I have blogged this past week. I thought it would be fun to split up my trip into a couple of parts. I took way to many pictures as you can see.
To conclude my trip we had one night to party in Vegas. Lucky for me my sister Lisa and her family were heading back home from California the same day we were coming back. Amy and I decided to get a ride with Lisa from California back to Utah with a night in Vegas. This trip worked out perfect. We got a ride to and from California.
In Vegas we enjoyed a Buffet, the coke store, M & M store, walk along the strip, and do a t.v. survey for shows coming up for the Fall season.
Amy, Karlee, and I at the M & M store
Lisa and I being silly at the M & M store
We also visited the Pawn shop where they film the television show Pawn Stars. I've never seen the show, but it was a fun store to be in. While we were there we were asked to leave because they were about to film. Would of been fun to be on an episode.
This is where Amy and I stayed, while Lisa and her family were at the MGM Grand.
A long time ago in the Coke store they had a tour you could go on. You learned the history of coke and got to sample coke products around the world. It was only $5. They have now got rid of that tour, but you can still sample the drinks in their gift shop. Lisa, Karlee, Amy, and I decided to try all the products. Wow some of them were nasty, but others I really like.
Ahhh my favorite drink
4 comments:
sounds like you have had a fun trip! i've enjoyed reading through it!
What a fun trip! I love all of your pictures! We get to go to Universal Studios in November, I can't wait!
Looks like a fun trip, Linz! Glad you finally updated your blog!
looks like so much fun!! nothing beats a good summer vacation :)
Post a Comment