I've been tagged.....
A- Attached or Single? Single
B-Best Friend? Amy, the cottonwood heights crew.
C- Cake or Pie? Double lemon cream pie at Marie calendars
D- Day of Choice? Wednesday, because I have Thursdays off of work.
E- Essential Item? Cell Phone. I lost it for a couple minutes the other day and went a little crazy.
F- Favorite color? Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears, Choc. covered are the best from Macey's
H- Hometown? Cottonwood Heights, UT
J- January or July? July
I- Favorite Indulgence? Just taking time for myself.
K- Kids? None, have great nieces and nephews
L- Life isn't complete without? Diet Coke
M- Marriage Date? ??????
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? I have 2 sisters
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or fears? Heights and any type of animal
Q- Quote? Don't really have one.
R- Reason to smile? Having a good family to be apart of
S- Season of choice? Definantly Spring. My birthday is in March so fun time to celebrate.
T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it) All of my friends on blogger.
U- Unknown fact about me? Wouldn't you like to know.
V- Vegetable? Peas
W- Worst habit? Bitting my nails.
X- X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray, Ultrasound you have to drink lots of water, then have them press on your stomach, not my idea of fun.
Y - Your favorite food? Anything with Chicken.
Z- Zodiac sign? Pisces
1.25.2008
I've been tagged.
Posted by lpettey at 10:00 AM
Labels: I've been tagged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh! I enjoyed this! I am going to copy, paste and do it on my blog! Thanks for the fun idea. I need things like this when I am bored.
Post a Comment