Ok, I didn't meet any big celebrities, but have had some crazy couple of days. I had the chance to do so many fun things,thanks to wonderful friends and family. To start off my friend won the grand prize to the One Republic concert. He was so nice to let me go with him. We had the opportunity to meet the band, get autographs, and had seats on the ground by the sound board. I don't have pics yet, but you can check out my friends blog Brett. I also won tickets just for seats and gave those to some friend. It ended up being a great night.
Then on thursday I went with my two sisters and my niece Brittany to Good Things Utah. It was a lot of fun. We each got a $5 gift card to Albertsons during the cooking section of the show. I'll post pics soon.
1.18.2008
Sundance has begun, but the celebrities are coming to me.
Posted by lpettey at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow Linz!... pretty sweet. looks like Lisa's luck IS rubbing off on you.
you should post your pics in large so I can see them better :)
Post a Comment