
Yesterday, on my day off, I went to spend some time with my nieces and nephews. We went to a museum located in South Jordan. I have never been there before and was surprised what was all in there. It is a free museum that talks about South Jordan's history. Above is a couple of pictures I was able to pull offline because I did not have my camera to capture the moment. (this happens all the time) There was one area we learned about the mining of Kennecott. Another center was called river of life. You get to see all the medical advances made by people in Utah. There is also some fun antiques and a grocery store for the kids to play in. My nieces and nephews loved it. Does anyone remember going to the Children's museum and playing in the store?? I always thought that was so much fun. Everyone would fight over the cash register. I loved it!! The center also has a place to play school. We had a really good time. I am not a museum type of person, but it turned out to be lots of fun. Thanks for going kris, brittany, amber, gavin, and zackie!!!
4.11.2008
Museum adventure in South Jordan
Posted by lpettey at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment