BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.07.2008

Sing Star Party

I have a new favorite activity that I play almost every weekend. On Friday night I went to my friends house and we played singstar. It was so much fun. It is just like Karaoke, but I think it's better. You can compete against each other and see who is the best singer. We played it for 2 hours and didn't make it through all the songs on the CD. If you get a chance to play it you should. There is a singstar in all of us!!!!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

That sounds fun! What game console is it for?

AMezNewz said...

You know it bro...this is the best game ever. I have a lifetime of knowledge! We need to plan another night of song.

AMezNewz said...

ps. love your new layout!!!

Chism said...

I agree. It's way fun, but a little more difficult than Karaoke Revolution... But all of us Popstars can improve right?!