My friend aitb and I went to a new Chinese restaurant tonight. Panda express has not been replaced, but may loose it's rank after tonight. We had some great food, good service, and life changing fortunes (well at least mine was). Sorry amy! I have decided to take a trip to Vegas next month and have wondered if I could afford the trip. My friend and I have a thing that when we open the fortune cookie it has to pertain to something were doing right now. I decided the fortune would have to be related to our upcoming trip. My fortune said,
"You will soon be crossing desert sands for a fun vacation."
Could it be anymore obvious??? The trip is on!!!!!!!
(also my lucky numbers are 28,36,34, 35, 10, and 9)
3 comments:
YOU KNOW IT! It will be the best vacation ever! You know it bro...I got a life time of knowledge!
Is it written in the stars? Are we paying for some crime? YES! We must visit the desert Oasis!
Oh man...take me??? I LOVE Vegas.. :)
Post a Comment