Ok, I got super excited last night by seeing a preview for the new season of so you think you can dance. I wait all year to see this reality show. I have been a fan for all 3 seasons, but my favorite season was season one with Nick Lazzarini. He was amazing. I picked him from the beginning to win. Here is a preview of one of his solos from season one.
Tonight my friend and I were watching American Idol gives back. Guess who was in the opening number??? Oh, Yes it was past contestant from all the seasons of so you think you can dance. How cool was that!!!! I haven't seen Nick for a whole year and there he was. Just so you all know
So you think you can dance begins on May 22nd. Mark the calendars and enjoy the beat!
4.09.2008
So you think you can dance?
Posted by lpettey at 10:34 PM
Labels: American Idol, and good dancing, Nick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't see a video.
wow I'll have to watch idol gives back. party when so you think you can dance starts!
Hi Linzi! Hope everything's going well! You are the best! Have a good day! (mmandmash.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment