Everyone knows by now that I love the Twilight series. I have read it twice. (I know I'm weird.) I can't wait till the movie comes out. Even though it's not real, it is still fun to read a book and enjoy it. I am not really a reader. When I read a book it has to be interesting. If I start the book and can't get into it by the 4th chapter I'm done. I get bored and move on to other things.
A funny thing about twilight is that I was not going to read the book. A former co-worker was reading it and I made fun of her. I thought it was funny that she was reading a book about vampires. Little did I know that this book would be my all time favorite book. The co-worker knows who she is and I want to apologize for making fun of you reading the book. Your the best and it was fun to see you today.
Today I looked on the Twilight's web page. It had a little sneak peak of what the movie is all about. You get to see who is going to play Edward and Bella. Hope you enjoy!!!! I know I did.....
4.14.2008
Who's excited about Twilight!!!!
Posted by lpettey at 8:06 PM
Labels: Twilight movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow nice clip, nice to see it come to life:)
I'm excited!
all i have to say is WILL DECEMBER COME ALREADY!?! I get to go through the temple and watch Twilight...could this year get any better?!? honestly....i doubt it!
i'm just a tad bit obsessed with the twilight series....i'm on my 5th time through the books! I know kinda ridiculous. But I'm totally excited about the movie.
I am so excited!!! I just finished reading the series for the 2nd time...I am more of a Jacob fan than I thought I was...probably because I want Edward all to myself though...
Way exciting! How excited are you for her new book? Plus.... she is coming here! I just found out about tickets today. I am going for sure!
Oh can hardly stinken' wait!!!!!!! Yahoo, is all I can say!!!!!
Post a Comment