On Saturday night at 12:01 I was able to purchase the last book in the twilight series. I was so excited. My friend Amy and I adventured to wal-mart to stand in line for the book. We got there and we were in line about 30 people back from the beginning. I've never really gone to a release party for a book, like they have for Harry Potter. It was so much fun. We meet some friends in line that knew one of my missionary sisters from my mission. Here are pics of the friends we got to know.
Then Amy and I decided to head over to the Barnes and Noble in Jordan Landing because we heard they were having a themed party there. People were apparently dressed up in prom attire. When we got there we were really surprised to see Bella, Edward, and Alice in this attire.
Of course they had to give us a show and kiss
And finally the happy couple.
It was such a fun night. I'm glad I went. I'm not done with the book. Only 200 pages left. Guess what I'll be doing tonight......Happy reading to all. BTW look at my friend amy's blog for more pics......
8.04.2008
Breaking Dawn
Posted by lpettey at 7:38 AM
Labels: breaking dawn, late night fun, vamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nicely Done! Great book! Can't wait to hear what you think! That was a lot of fun!
That is hilarious! Nice vampish look Edward gave. Dont love the alice they chose. I only have 700 pages left, haha
Oh how fun! I got a good chuckle from the happy couple!
So, how did they know me? Do they live in my parent's stake? Were they my campers at Oakcrest? (they look way too young for that!) They look so familiar but I am not sure how! LOVED the book!
you're way ahead of me...I haven't even bought the dang book. I hope I can find it next time I go shopping..
Post a Comment