BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.14.2008

Happy Birthday SISTA!

Today is my sister Lisa's birthday. I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday and hope she has a fabulous day. Oh she spent the day with me so of course she had fun. Lisa thanks for all you do for me. Your the best. "You are my sister best friend F O R E V E R." We have so many fun memories together. Going to concerts, movie premiers (when I'm in a good mood)lol,winning free stuff from the radio, and working at the sandy amphitheater together. Here are some fun pics I found of us. Love you tons.

Lisa and I at the KSL studio for a free concert with lifehouse.
Lisa and I at the build a bear bathing center. If you've never done a build a bear I would suggest you do. We took our nieces for one of their birthdays.

Lisa and I at the IHC health fair.

0 comments: