Memories
1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory we have had together no matter how long you have known me. Please leave as much detail as possible. Help me remember our memory together!
2. Post this on your blog and see how many people have memories of you, kinda fun to see what people have to say!!!
8.22.2008
Memories!!!!!
Posted by lpettey at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah no one has memories of you, so sad;) gosh I have so many that I'm not sure where to start. I remember going to st george when you felt poopy;), all the fun concerts we've been to, movie premieres when you like to get ornery (you're so much better;), quoting movies until we're laughing so hard we're crying, listening to showtune sat. nights, watching tv for like 24 hours when we first got the dish, lifetime movies w/kellie martin/bulimia/murder/anorexia, grocery shopping at maceys for mom every saturday, going to dans and filling up those bottles with different sodas, all our fun parties, vegging and watching tv, getting shakes at artic circle and on and on and on...remember you're never going to be jello. love ya sis
My memory of you is from the cruise! We had so much fun. Also, I loved tagging along to movie premiers! You guys always have the hook-ups!
Post a Comment